Customer Feedback Form - Shire of Yalgoo
We value your feedback about our operations and services. Whether you have a request for action, a compliment or a complaint, we would like to hear from you. To let us know how we can better service your needs, you can contact us by:
Shire of Yalgoo Details
||(08) 9962 8042
|Post mail to
||Chief Executive Officer, Shire of Yalgoo P O Box 40 YALGOO WA 6635
||37 Gibbons Street Yalgoo WA 6635
You can also complete the Customer Feedback Form below, or you may prefer to pick up a feedback form from the Shire offices 37 Gibbons Street YALGOO WA 6635.
We welcome your suggestions, enquiries and feedback on our service.
Customer satisfaction counts
The CEO, Mr Silvio Brenzi at the Shire of Yalgoo will ensure your requests, comments or complaints are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with the Customer Service Charter.
Making a complaint
We realise that sometimes, despite our best efforts, you may not be happy with the way we have performed a service. We encourage you to bring your concern to us directly so the matter can be resolved promptly. A complaint may be received in person, over the phone or in writing including electronic communication.
The Shire of Yalgoo will manage all complaints in line with established policies and procedures.
The Australian Standard for Complaints ISO AS 10002 - 2006 defines a complaint as:
“Any expression of dissatisfaction with a product or service offered or provided”.
A complaint is not to be confused with a suggestion, a request for service or a request for information. For convenience, the following definitions are provided:
||A statement of dissatisfaction by a customer regarding the unsatisfactory delivery of a product or service offered by Council or the unsatisfactory conduct of Council officers
||Positive feedback about a product or service
||Suggested service or product improvement
|Request for information
||An enquiry or request for information about Council services, facilities, policies or procedures
|Request for service
||Request for action to be taken in relation to a service or product
Should a complaint be received at the Shire of Yalgoo, you can be assured that the following action will be taken –
- All complainants will be treated with respect, courtesy and professionalism
- If the complaint is received by phone or over the counter the officer concerned will take all the details from you at that time. If the matter cannot be resolved at that time, an investigation will be commenced within 5 days. A written response informing you of the decision will be provided to you within 10 days
- If the complaint is received in writing we will acknowledge your correspondence within 5 days and provide a written reply informing you of our decision within 10 days
- Should you still be dissatisfied with the decision you can apply for it to be reviewed internally by a senior internal review officer
- If the matter cannot be satisfactorily resolved by the internal review officer the customer can request that the matter is passed to the office of the CEO for review
- Decisions can be appealed via external review by contacting the Office of the Ombudsman of WA. Various publications on how to make a complaint to the Ombudsman are available on their website at www.ombudsman.wa.gov.au.
Environmental Health Nuisance Complaints
Health Nuisance Complaints
The Shire’s Principal Environmental Health Officer/Building Surveyor investigates and actions local environmental health related complaints in order to prevent or minimise conditions which may be harmful to well being. The Shire also works with other agencies where complaints are of a nature that require investigation.
For other contact information go to: Yalgoo 2016 Community Business Directory